Administrative & Marketing Assistant
Location: Mostly remote/virtual. Candidate will meet in-person with team approximately once per week.
Time Commitment: Part-time approximately 5 – 10 hours per week
Compensation: $12 per hour
Executive Events (EE) is seeking a creative, detail-oriented candidate with strong communication and administrative skills. EE only caters to business and corporate events. We work with business owners and marketing teams to show them how to generate leads for their business by hosting and participating in strategic events.
- Update newsletter
- Assist with budget tracking
- Make phone calls (no sales calls)
- Conduct internet research
- Set up event logistics
- Create and send customer surveys
- Proof reading, editing articles
- Assist with planning and executing advertising and promotional activities
- Help manage social channels and report social media analytics
- Compile and update databases
- Assist with event coordination
- Manage spreadsheets and update documents
- Ability to use prescribed formats and conform to rules of punctuation, grammar and style
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Experience and knowledge in social media (Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Friendly personality
- Punctual and dependable
- Proficient in Google Drive, Docs, and Sheets
- Typing skills
- Knowledge of social media marketing
- Familiarity with LinkedIn
- Basic design i.e. Canva
(Email us with the following)
Cover letter outlining why you are a good fit for this position
How you meet the requirements
Any additional information we should know about you
Application are being accepted now. Send to Deany@AssistMyEvent.com.
Talk To Us!
Free 30-Min Consultation
Is a VIRTUAL event right for you? Is now a good time to host an event?
We'll discuss your potential event to determine the right way to move forward.